Saturday, November 27, 2010

UpDate..

Bismillah....

hehe...
it's been a long time since i update my blog...
i have nothing to type actually...(^-^)

ah ,
right now i've been reading an extremely thick book...
the book entitled "NATRAH : cinta . rusuhan . air mata"
the book tell us the true story involves a girl named Natrah or Maria about her hardship in life...
it is kind of related to history...

Even though i think history is really boring compared to playing computer (hehe)...
but i wanted to challenge myself..
so that i can improve myself...
anyway , i'm a librarian too..
i have to be used to books too like i was before...

I already finished reading some english books...
so , i thought that i would like to try reading malay books too...
even though I start with reading thick Malay books ,
for me , it doesn't matter...
as long as I read some books this holiday
'before it's too late'

inspiration : lyrics from a C.N.BLUE song and YongSeo...hehe~


salam......


No comments: